A handful of the poses in game, I still need quite a bit more drawings, but there's progress. I need to get faster at this.. or maybe the workload is just that big for me.
Hey man. Was just wondering if there's any news/updates on the game. Also, do you have any idea when there will be a playable build? And is there any way to support the development of the game? Thanks
I played the Lewdest labyrinth a long time ago, and I remembered it recently, so I decided to check out the authors page. I'm super happy to know you are making a new game and I wish the best on your progress :D
Glad to see you're still working at it, man. LL was probably one of the best projects I've seen in the sphere of lewd games, and I personally just gotta keep this one on my radar with the protag's design. I love the outfit, and can tell you're a man of good taste. Bonus points if stuff like the tights and whatnot aren't 100% removed and just remain visible in a damaged-but-"accessible" state during H-scenes.
Speaking of outfits, are there other equippable outfits planned for the protag to be acquired during gameplay, like LL had? Or maybe there's an individual clothing equipment/layering system to allow for some mix and match?
Additional outfits would add so much more work though, especially with how much more detail is in mminit's art now. I know I'd rather have more original scenes/poses than more outfit variations for less scenes.
Anyways, it's always reassuring to hear that development on the game is continuing, delays due to work or not. Do your strongest!
I know what you mean about clothing damage, and I want that in the game too. For outfits, it would depend on how much extra work and time it would take me. The game is setup so additional ones can be supported though. The biggest hurdle would be the variation needed in CGs.
Hello, big fan of what you did with Lewd Lab, and recently (today) stumbled across you making another game! Managed to make my way here, and saw the comment above. "Or maybe there's an individual clothing equipment/layering system to allow for some mix and match?" A system like this would be really cool (especially if you could willingly strip her) and I feel I can safely say anyone who ends up playing the game would appreciate it. Either way, glad to see you're still doing well, and I look forwards towards updates on your progress! :>
Seems like this blog might not get updated anymore cuz the new game only lists his twitter and itch.io page. Cool that the guy finished the demo before 24 tho
Hey man. Was just wondering if there's any news/updates on the game. Also, do you have any idea when there will be a playable build? And is there any way to support the development of the game? Thanks
ReplyDeletehope everything is going well
ReplyDeleteAny chance of an update?
ReplyDeleteI played the Lewdest labyrinth a long time ago, and I remembered it recently, so I decided to check out the authors page. I'm super happy to know you are making a new game and I wish the best on your progress :D
ReplyDeleteHey guys, sorry about the lack of updates. I'm still working on it. I've just been preoccupied with other work lately.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're still working at it, man. LL was probably one of the best projects I've seen in the sphere of lewd games, and I personally just gotta keep this one on my radar with the protag's design. I love the outfit, and can tell you're a man of good taste. Bonus points if stuff like the tights and whatnot aren't 100% removed and just remain visible in a damaged-but-"accessible" state during H-scenes.
DeleteSpeaking of outfits, are there other equippable outfits planned for the protag to be acquired during gameplay, like LL had? Or maybe there's an individual clothing equipment/layering system to allow for some mix and match?
Additional outfits would add so much more work though, especially with how much more detail is in mminit's art now. I know I'd rather have more original scenes/poses than more outfit variations for less scenes.
DeleteAnyways, it's always reassuring to hear that development on the game is continuing, delays due to work or not. Do your strongest!
Good to see youre still going at it! Keep up the great work!
DeleteI know what you mean about clothing damage, and I want that in the game too. For outfits, it would depend on how much extra work and time it would take me. The game is setup so additional ones can be supported though. The biggest hurdle would be the variation needed in CGs.
Deleteey, i've been looking to get into game making, wanted to know if maybe i could work with you.
ReplyDeleteim excited for this
ReplyDeletewhen is it coming out?
ReplyDeleteHello, big fan of what you did with Lewd Lab, and recently (today) stumbled across you making another game!
ReplyDeleteManaged to make my way here, and saw the comment above.
"Or maybe there's an individual clothing equipment/layering system to allow for some mix and match?"
A system like this would be really cool (especially if you could willingly strip her) and I feel I can safely say anyone who ends up playing the game would appreciate it.
Either way, glad to see you're still doing well, and I look forwards towards updates on your progress! :>
tfw 2022 and still no updates
ReplyDeleteI don't wanna talk in mminits place but I can at least say he's still workin on the game. Nothin to do but wait...
Deleteplease any update
ReplyDeleteplease any update
ReplyDeleteReturn Out savior!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing Well xD
keep in mind mminit has a twitter account, most recent update 9/4/23 as of this comment
ReplyDeletemake that Nov 28 and Dec 2 (!!)
Deleteand now: https://mminitdev.itch.io/nightlabyrinths
DeleteSeems like this blog might not get updated anymore cuz the new game only lists his twitter and itch.io page. Cool that the guy finished the demo before 24 tho
Delete