This is a work in progress of a hub area where you'll return to and access most of the menus. I still have more props and such left to add to it but there's enough for it to be functional. I also decided to keep the more full drawings for the main character instead of the portrait type, in the end there's more of her to see this way.

Are you planning on releasing a playable demo in the nearish future?
ReplyDeleteI do plan on releasing a demo but I can't say when just yet. I'm able to dedicate more time to this now so hopefully things will move along faster.
DeleteJust wanted to say that I'm extremely excited for this game. Lewdest labyrinth is one of my favorite h games. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteobligatory 'dat ass' comment.
ReplyDeleteworld looking pretty good too.
Been almost a month. Ya'll got any more of that MC/enemy art?
ReplyDelete