Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

SFW Version

The SFW version of LL I mentioned a while back is on itch

This version obviously has cut/changed content and edited art, but as a result the gameplay is much faster (no grabs so it’s easier too). It probably won’t be too popular so it’s free/pay what you want.

The original has been free and remained that way for the past while, it’s gotten more people playing it so I’ll leave it that way for a while longer. I was getting follows on itch despite the game not being up and I think that was the reason. You can find it here

4 comments:

  1. I have been trying to get this game because it looks like a blast. Been having trouble. Whereabouts can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you mean the sfw version, it's right in this blog post. I'll copy it out in case you missed the hyperlink:
    https://mminitdev.itch.io/llab
    The lewd original version is still available for free and was linked several blog posts back. I'll also share that here. Mminit, feel free to delete this comment if you need the original version private again.
    https://mega.nz/#F!RV8VjAZY!wLWP3qbdP0ErrXyqMkBX1w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a mac version of the SFW version?
    Unity version is different from that vs the original, so I can't just update the mac version from 1.2 to 1.3 like previously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I don't have access to a mac computer anymore so I can't. Maybe in the future.

      Delete