Just moving to a new page. Maybe this will be more user friendly than the ask system on the previous devlog.
A surprising amount of people have asked about a non-h version of LL that I think I'll do. As you'd imagine this version would just be cut content and some edited art, so I'll put it up on itch as a free download for those that are interested in it. Ideally this would've just been a mode you could switch to on the main menu but I think this is ok without spending a ton of time on it. It shouldn't take long to do.
Side note: If you're wondering why the itch page is down it's because I'm just in the middle of making changes to the page.
I've been working on another game, some isometric thing that's smaller than LL, I'm hoping I can show something soon.
Have a nice holiday.
how can i download your game again? i really want to download it legit without going to sketchy sites
ReplyDeleteI've uploaded it here for the time being until I put it back on itch:
DeleteDownload
Wow, I was wondering what happened to your game. Considering that it wasn't on itch: and that your reddit account was deleted, I had figured that something bad had happened.
DeleteWell, I guess something bad did happen actually. Why was your game removed?
DeleteNo, nothing bad happened. I was just making changes to the page after I made the game free for the sale season but got really busy with other things and haven't gotten around to it yet. No cause for alarm. I'll get to it eventually, but right now game development isn't something I can focus on too much.
Deleteis there a guide for this game? I'm in the glacial area and the slime girl literally won't die. She spams grab ruining my clothes, constantly keep my love points extremely high, and heals faster then I can kill her with heat. I just dueled her for about 15 minutes until she finally killed me, Very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're a bit underleveled if they can heal through your damage, are you mapping 90% of the maps for the stat boost? You may want to backtrack a bit to gain XP for a few more skills.
DeleteYeah, I was under-leveled for most of the game. Having beaten the game and unlocked all the outfits and everything, I can say the one thing holding it back is the grab mechanic. All of the pretty dresses and stances are nice but it's a shame we don't get to use them half the time because they're constantly getting torn off with no real warning as to when it's going to happen. It's a cool game that really does deserve more recognition but I don't really feel like replaying it anytime soon simply because of that mechanic. Combat would be relaxing and fun without it.
DeleteThat aside, I am interested in this new smaller game you said you were working on. I remember testing your early beta demo's for LL and I thought from reading your posts that you were a genuinely nice person unlike many other game devs who are lazy or can't accept criticism.
PS: The maid outfit is wonderful
Yeah your itch page has been down for a full month now? Seems very odd.
ReplyDeleteI was curious if there was a hard mode for LL? There appears to be an empty spot in difficulty selection where it could go but I have done everything and it hasn't showed up.
ReplyDeleteAs a beta tester, I don't recall any mention of making a hard mode. We were more concerned with easy mode because the game concepts were sometimes not understood fully by players. We really tried to cram a lot into the help menu at the beginning of the game. Ultimately I think easy mode just lets a player get further in to the game before inevitably losing as most people who missed the tutorials don't even know how to level up.
DeleteIsn't there a MAC version? Trying to find the latest version of LL for MAC. This game is the most fun I've ever had. The internet says there's a version 4.1? But the download link you uploaded to Mega says v1.3 ?
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply. There was a Mac version but I don't support it anymore due to not having access to a Mac machine anymore. I would have to do a build today and make sure it still works before I can comfortably put it back up and I can't.
Delete4.1 refers to the development builds(not available anymore), once the game was released it was 1.0 again. Up to 1.3 was bug/balance fixes.
Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI played your game "Lewdest Labyrinth".(At first, I played "L Labyrinth" by mistake.)
I think this game is very unique!
This game is time consuming so I haven't cleared it yet.
But the game system is very interesting.
And erotic! There are various patterns. I also like the illustrations.
I wrote the introduction in Japanese. I hope this game can be better known.
Please read if you would like.
https://subcul-annnaijo.info/llabyrinth/
Are you currently working on a different game?
I'm looking forward to that too!
Thanks so much for the review! I hope you like the next game too.
Delete